PDA

View Full Version : Double cover a reciever

Robm78
12-14-07, 01:26 AM
Hey all, Im new to madden and Im wondering if there is a way to double cover a reciever like a hot route even if the Def play doesnt call for a double...Example.. if I pick an all out blitz, can I make a linebacker help out the corner on moss?? Thanks for the help all. Also...this is for the PS3

gocolts123
12-14-07, 07:18 AM
there are plays in playbooks like double wide that would help you

Robm78
12-14-07, 10:01 AM
yeah I know that....I asking if there is a way to audile a certain player to go help double team??

davidmhkim
12-14-07, 02:51 PM
playmaker your safety (press x, button of receiver, left on left stick i think). that'll put coverage on whatever receiver you want to cover. double if the receiver is already being covered

Robm78
12-17-07, 07:45 PM
playmaker your safety (press x, button of receiver, left on left stick i think). that'll put coverage on whatever receiver you want to cover. double if the receiver is already being covered

Yeah you were right...thanks for the help :)

Henbut92
12-18-07, 05:00 PM
yea. i would suggest you dont use a linebacker on moss as u said, unless you have another good corner. also, if the play was an all out blitz, u shud prolly keep the linebacker blitzing as he is better at tackling, and just use a safety as david suggested