PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble seeing the sides of the field?

technomafia
09-01-08, 09:53 AM
When I do play action passes in 09 1 of my recievers runs from the left side over the middle toward the right sideline. My RB usually will run towards the right into the flats. On Madden 08 you use to be able to see the entire field including some of the sidelines. Now that I cant see the sidelines I cant tell if a defender is the area. Because of this Ive had defenders come out of nowhere and intercept the passes. Anyone else out there notice this? Im starting to wonder if its because I dont have a HD flat screen TV.

_Jak_
09-01-08, 12:34 PM
I'm a bit confused by this too, I was under the impression the new cam would let me see my WR running a screen or people going to the flats, but it isn't the case. So treat it like 08 and be careful

vjn2006
09-01-08, 03:02 PM
It has nothing to do with the screen, you have to go to my madden, then go to settings and change your camera angle to classic cam.

technomafia
09-03-08, 11:09 AM
It has nothing to do with the screen, you have to go to my madden, then go to settings and change your camera angle to classic cam.

when do you set it up? I tried doing it in the middle of an online game and it didnt give me the option.

titans9353
09-03-08, 07:00 PM
The classic cam is really not any better. The baffling thing is that in the demo, they had the camera angle that was advertised all throughout the summer.

Lord Piper
09-04-08, 12:08 PM
I think it does have something to do with the TV. I was playing on an HD set (meaning i had my component connection switch on "HD") and i was able to see the whole field after the snap. I had to switch to an older TV and had to flip the switch to standard and that took away the ability to see the whole field. At least this is my experience.

mackdaddy44
09-04-08, 01:48 PM
classic camera and press b before the snap

dmac447
09-04-08, 02:28 PM
classic camera and press b before the snap

i thought the new action cam was suposed to let u see everyone?? i dont see every WR every play !?!?!? and mack daddy, what do u mean with press B, does it have any effect?

LTowN
09-04-08, 02:47 PM
Here is a trick be for you snap the ball make sure you are holding the left trigger gives you a better view of the field as the ball is snapped anf the play develops.

Mulverize
09-05-08, 11:31 AM
just push b (before the snap) and it widens the angle... you can't see the sidelines... but it does give you a much better perspective... this worked in 08 as well.

Mulverize
09-05-08, 11:33 AM
I think it does have something to do with the TV. I was playing on an HD set (meaning i had my component connection switch on "HD") and i was able to see the whole field after the snap. I had to switch to an older TV and had to flip the switch to standard and that took away the ability to see the whole field. At least this is my experience.

Does anyone have confirmation on this yet????? HD vs. regular set... I think I had heard this before... but not sure... I don't play on an HD... but if this is TRUE... i will be playing in HD TONIGHT!!!!

titans9353
09-05-08, 06:14 PM
I have hd cabels hooked in and it doesnt look good at all. But the Demo version had the action cam that was advertised!!! This is my only major complaint for09. The gameplay is amazing but this was sppoed to be fixed.

LTowN
09-05-08, 10:46 PM
I LIKE THE CAMERA SET UP. Also if you read the defense correctly you know when to throw to the flats. If you know what you are doing the camera is not a problem when on O. I had to adjust to it on D for timing up my ints and user tackling but got that shit down quick.