PDA

View Full Version : Run n Gun- money plays

nbabadboys04
11-22-08, 08:23 PM
What are some of your favorite plays in the run n gun playbook?

i like the full house>strong> hb screen

there are also a couple of plays out of shotgun.

what are your plays you choose in big situations?

my_username8
11-23-08, 09:49 AM
slots out
half back option
hb delay screen
anything in 5wr tight

Sim Only Gamer
11-23-08, 11:41 AM
I dont use that playbook but I can tell you the plays that I like to shutdown out of it. Fb dive, screen, and tosses. Everybody uses this playbook so it has become pretty easy to shutdown.

csavagechargers
11-23-08, 01:37 PM
i use the run n gun but i dnt use the full house

Sim Only Gamer
11-23-08, 04:54 PM
i use run n gun and i need a scheme that has 3-5 plays out of the same formation so people dont pick up on what im doing . any help is welcome.
:)

3 to 5 plays...lol...I will still know what your going to do.:badidea

OchoCMoneyyShot
11-23-08, 06:29 PM
Shotgun Trips TE- HB Swing.

Put your fastest WR to the far left, and it's at least one free TD. Set the TE and RB to block right, and scramble to the right.

jmixaydy
11-23-08, 09:20 PM
i might lab some of other plays u guys have mention but I also use the run n gun.

-full house strong hb screen /sweep
-singleback slot cross
- 5 wide WR Screen
- weakside TE fade
I have more but most of my plays I run are from 5 wide, full house and I.

AJ916
11-24-08, 12:37 AM
LMAO this is so funny... nobody this year that i have seen truly uses the run n gun right either they abuse the full house or they abuse the deep ball out of trips te- hb swing... i mean jesus christ get a ****ing scheme that involves more than 6 plays every formation in that playbook is sick just pick one and ill give u a scheme out of it... easiest ones are i form big both weak I formations all the shotgun formations (especially normal with that explosive fl screen) come on guys hit the lab stop lookin for money plays and actually work the playbook for once in your lives

Alex510
11-24-08, 07:12 PM
Full House

joro1
11-25-08, 03:46 AM
this and twin TE are so old... get over it

OchoCMoneyyShot
11-25-08, 07:03 AM
LMAO this is so funny... nobody this year that i have seen truly uses the run n gun right either they abuse the full house or they abuse the deep ball out of trips te- hb swing... i mean jesus christ get a ****ing scheme that involves more than 6 plays every formation in that playbook is sick just pick one and ill give u a scheme out of it... easiest ones are i form big both weak I formations all the shotgun formations (especially normal with that explosive fl screen) come on guys hit the lab stop lookin for money plays and actually work the playbook for once in your lives

..I use that play twice a game at the most. I can use the entire playbook, I gave one play because if you're not a retard, it's really easy to stop.

I use Shotgun 4WR and 5WR Bunch a lot, and the FL Screen is in my audibles, it's beast.

CONCEDE
11-25-08, 08:12 AM
..I use that play twice a game at the most. I can use the entire playbook, I gave one play because if you're not a retard, it's really easy to stop.

I use Shotgun 4WR and 5WR Bunch a lot, and the FL Screen is in my audibles, it's beast.

L on that sig

LTowN
11-25-08, 09:35 AM
Honestly If you only use a couple plays and you win most of the time nothing wrong with that do your thing and tell :nih hating to just kiss your ***. But me personally I would rather use schemes and Its good to have more then one scheme and tie them together in your game plan to keep people honest.

OchoCMoneyyShot
11-25-08, 02:04 PM
L on that sig

I was gonna say something bad about yours, but I just can't.