In today’s madden tip video, I delve into seven particular thoughts and opinions of mine in regards to blitzing in Madden NFL 13. To see the points, read below. To see them more elaborated on, then watch the video at the link below. I also introduce our latest strategy guide, the “Ultimate” defensive guide.
Check out the new strategy guide at www.MaddenPlayers.com.
Video Breakdown: http://youtu.be/jlUdAHqwjRw
My 7 thoughts on blitzing in Madden 13
1. Finding good blitzes is tough in Madden 13
2. Sometimes you just can’t blitz certain opponents.
3. DT Nanos are the most effective A-Gap blitzes
4. Two types of folks: (1) folks who quick pass & (2) Folks who try to block blitzes
5. Try to be conscious of the type of blitz and amount of rushers you are sending
6. Don’t always feel bad if your blitz is getting picked up by a RB/TE. Do the math.
7. Final: Best type of blitzes
Thanks for checking out this tip and make sure you Subscribe to our YouTube channel for free weekly Madden NFL 13 tips.