Ratings are one of the most exciting things to look at before Madden comes out and even when it comes out. Looking at ratings can help you decide which team you want to roll with, or even how you want to adjust your depth chart to best run a certain scheme. Rookies get a lot of attentions when it comes to ratings because they’ve never had ratings in Madden before. And most NFL players keep the same or similar ratings, but what about those players whose ratings change for the best or the worst?
Today, we take a look at ten of the biggest changes in overall ratings for individual players in Madden NFL. We’ll look at the top five biggest overall rating increases and the top five biggest decreases.
Biggest Overall Increases
- Damon Harris, DT, Jets – 22 Overall Increase
- Julius Thomas, TE, Broncos – 20 Overall Increase
- Chris Clark, RT, Broncos – 20 Overall Increase
- Robert Quinn, RE, Rams – 19 Overall Increase
- Kiko Alonso, LB, Bills – 18 Overall Increase
Biggest Overall Decreases
- Sebastian Janikowski, K, Raiders – 18 Overall Decrease
- Will Beatty, LT, Giants – 15 Overall Decrease
- Davin Joseph, RG, Rams – 14 Overall Decrease
- Ryan Wendell, C, Patriots – 13 Overall Decrease
- Ray Rice, RB, Ravens – 12 Overall Decrease
So there you have the list, with not too many skill positions making the list.
Let us know what you think these properly reflect the real life players in the comments.